Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Blues

Highlights of the weekend included hanging out with a friend who drove me around town and to my place, then to her place and finally dropped me off on my way back home. Interesting way of knowing someone better by watching their driving habits, she particularly made noise for everyone on the road! Also on sunday, hanged out with friends afternoon in a bachelor pad, then went out with my sis and niece, to hang with a neighbour of long time ago, who'd become Australian, it had been eight years since he'd left.

Monday drag day, nothing much, expecting to report to the corporate affairs dept tomorrow morning, so have spent the day surfing. Need to up productivity. Definately. My american girl hasn't sent mail, so a bit low. But another pal did so maisha not too bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home